Wiley is one of the major publishers in the medical field and publishes a large range of titles across all specialities.
They have a 200-year heritage of quality publishing, and we have worked with them for more than ten years. More than 200 Wiley titles are included in the Indextra app, covering haematology (we list this under internal medicine), oncology, psychiatry, immunology, surgery, radiology and a number of other clinical specialities.
The most popular Wiley titles at Indextra include:
- Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines 13th edition, the essential reference for the prescribing of drugs for patients with mental health disorders
- TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours 8th ed, which provides the latest, internationally agreed-upon standards to describe and categorize cancer stage.
- Hoffbrand’s Essential Haematology, 7th Edition, the definitive haematology textbook
- Bonney’s Gynaecological Surgery, a core gynaecological textbook
- The At a Glance Series with introductory texts for students and doctors alike, covering all specialties and many niche subjects
- The Lecture Notes Series
Wiley focuses on helping students and professional succeed and state that ”We believe that the most successful people never stop learning”. We couldn’t have said it better ourselves.